Oneida Supercell dust collector experience?

teesquare

T
Senior User
The Harvey concept is interesting- but seems complex and- I cannot grasp how their “filter cleaning” by pushing exhausted air thru the filters is going to be a good practice?😊
One thing I want to call attention to: when you look at the Oneida vs the Clearvue ( mine is the metal cyclone but this applies across thier line) look at the length and taper of the cone part below the main body of the cyclone. THIS is one major reason that the Clearvue is more effective and efficient at dust removal. The dwell tome that the fine dust has is lengthened- allowing gravity time to overcome the inertial forces of the cyclone

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
Great post!

Like you said, we only have 1 set of lungs.

This makes me want to upgrade my HF 2-stage to a 5hp Clearvue. Bill Pentz's knowledge, in this area, is insane. As you mentioned, migraine overload of knowledge.

Not sure if you've looked into Bill's design of an air cleaner, but it's awesome. I made 1 and am thinking about adding a 2nd. Can never have enough clean air, especially when working with fine dust.

Bill Pentz - Air cleaner

If you haven't seen his air cleaner, or write up on it, check out the above link. You might end up adding 1, or more, to your shop too.

teesquare

T
Senior User
Rory -
I use 2 of the Wyn filters mentioned in Bill's description - to clean the air exhausted from the cyclone - before it re-enters my shop.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
I use a HF "2 hp" DC into an Oneida super dust deputy cyclone and then exhausting outside. It is hooked to a short network of 5 inch snap and lock piping with the joints sealed with tape and mastic. I open one metal blast gate at a time. I have blast gates at my bandsaw (Jet with 2 4 inch suction points), SawStop (1 4 inch), CMS station (1 4 inch plus a 2 inch on the blade guard) and router table (one 4 inch plus 2 inch to the fence). I do not heat or cool my shop but it is under heated and cooled rooms in an oversize 1 car garage (14x24). I think it works well but is certainly not up to Bill Pentz's standards.

For my small tools I use a Rigid shop vac pulling through a dust deputy and equipped with Rigids quasi HEPA filter. I use it with my track saw, domino XL, and sanders. I would question whether even the Oneida supercell would work well with these smaller tools. There is probably a way to do it but I think it's worth having a separate shop vac for them. But I see no need for an expensive "dust extracxtor". I put an after market auto-on switch on my shop vac so it comes on when the tool does and stays on a few seconds after the tool goes off. Importantly the aftermarket switch will handle up to 15 amps. I don't think there is a dust extractor which will. My DeWalt track saw pulls 12 amps so that is important. I move a Bosch ?meter hose with a power cord attached from tool to tool ala festool. I equipped my tools, including the domino, with computer power cord adapters for this purpose.

I like Bill Pentz's website and have gotten useful information from it. My only caution is to recognize that Bill's sensitivity to fine dust may be a lot different from yours. If you dig, you will find out he has to use very fine filters on all the air in his house or he gets sick. I'm sure he cannot be outside for long and not at all if it is windy. My much less expensive DC cannot approach the dust pickup that is necessary for Bill. But it gets my shop air about equivalent to the cleanliness of outside air. I am not bother by outside air (other than pollen allergies) so that is clean enough. I have been woodworking for 50 years or more now so I am pretty sure my dust levels are not damaging me. I am not saying it isn't safer to do what Bill does, only that I don't think everybody has the same sensitivity to fine dust. Bill's is what I consider extreme.

teesquare

T
Senior User
I use a HF "2 hp" DC into an Oneida super dust deputy cyclone and then exhausting outside. It is hooked to a short network of 5 inch snap and lock piping with the joints sealed with tape and mastic. I open one metal blast gate at a time. I have blast gates at my bandsaw (Jet with 2 4 inch suction points), SawStop (1 4 inch), CMS station (1 4 inch plus a 2 inch on the blade guard) and router table (one 4 inch plus 2 inch to the fence). I do not heat or cool my shop but it is under heated and cooled rooms in an oversize 1 car garage (14x24). I think it works well but is certainly not up to Bill Pentz's standards.

For my small tools I use a Rigid shop vac pulling through a dust deputy and equipped with Rigids quasi HEPA filter. I use it with my track saw, domino XL, and sanders. I would question whether even the Oneida supercell would work well with these smaller tools. There is probably a way to do it but I think it's worth having a separate shop vac for them. But I see no need for an expensive "dust extracxtor". I put an after market auto-on switch on my shop vac so it comes on when the tool does and stays on a few seconds after the tool goes off. Importantly the aftermarket switch will handle up to 15 amps. I don't think there is a dust extractor which will. My DeWalt track saw pulls 12 amps so that is important. I move a Bosch ?meter hose with a power cord attached from tool to tool ala festool. I equipped my tools, including the domino, with computer power cord adapters for this purpose.

I like Bill Pentz's website and have gotten useful information from it. My only caution is to recognize that Bill's sensitivity to fine dust may be a lot different from yours. If you dig, you will find out he has to use very fine filters on all the air in his house or he gets sick. I'm sure he cannot be outside for long and not at all if it is windy. My much less expensive DC cannot approach the dust pickup that is necessary for Bill. But it gets my shop air about equivalent to the cleanliness of outside air. I am not bother by outside air (other than pollen allergies) so that is clean enough. I have been woodworking for 50 years or more now so I am pretty sure my dust levels are not damaging me. I am not saying it isn't safer to do what Bill does, only that I don't think everybody has the same sensitivity to fine dust. Bill's is what I consider extreme.
Bill I am not picking on you at all...but your post echoes the sentiments of so many - maybe most hobbyist woodworkers today. I would like to point out some things.
1. Wood dust inhalation is now considered the #2 cause of lung cancer. It is not the dust that you see. It is the extremely fine - practically invisible particles that lodge in your alveoli ( What Do the Alveoli Do? ) Full disclosure - I own a firm in healthcare, employing a respiratory therapist. But - because it is a slow, silent killer...perhaps like smoking...many folks refuse to recognize and accept the science. Please re-think this. If not for your sake - that of any family you have that would be devastated by the damage to your health that you could have prevented.
2. We cannot "over-filter" our air. In Bill's particular situation - the fine air filtration in his home came about because of his pulmonary issues caused by dust exposure in his shop. Not the other way around.
3. Many are confused and think that "wood dust allergies" are the same as "sensitization". They are not. Sensitization occurs after your immune system gets tired of defending you against repetitive exposure to a given irritant - in this case...wood dust. It is 100% preventable. All that is required is some real self-education of the dangers, and then acting as if we are not super-human and can be victimized by our own bad decision making sometimes😁.
4. The truth is - good, healthy dust collection - is expensive. There...I said it.😊 But, here is another un-avoidable truth- and it is serious. Healthcare for COPD, Emphysema, or lung cancer can not only cut short your woodworking career - it can ruin you financially.

I find it ...scary that we will spend copious amounts of money for new shiny, latest model power tools....but we resist and down-play the importance of protecting our lungs because dust collection is not something that is brag-worthy. We have not advanced the woodworking hobby to the point where we admire and value shops that operate with safer, cleaner air as much as we do those that are neat and organized with lots of pretty tools. It is a human thing. I get it. But -we need to change that folks. Your health is at stake.
T

Howie

Howie
Senior User
Hi, all.

I am in the very earliest phases of planning a new workshop. It is still months away, but it’s never too soon to start planning… or at least dreaming.

This is likely to be the first of several threads about setting up the shop, and I’d like to start by drawing on this group’s expertise on dust collection.

The shop space that I’d have available is just under 600 square feet (21 x 28, comparable to a large two-car garage, and nearly three times my current space) in a dedicated detached out-building. Most of my tools (router table, bandsaw, benchtop sanders, etc.) have 2-2 1/2 inch dust ports. My planer has a 4-inch port, and I would be looking to eventually upgrade my table saw to something with a similar 4-inch port. I’d also like to have a dust collector suitable for use with a lathe (especially for sanding).

As many of you here have mentioned, I am less concerned about big chips that make a mess than the invisible dust that can lead to significant health problems.

Given the much improved but still relatively modest space, and the range of tools I have, it looks like a system like the Supercell or Supercell Turbo from Oneida would work well for dust collection. These are high-pressure, relatively high-volume systems designed for use with tools with a range of sizes of dust collection ports from 1 to 5 inches. I’ve seen a variety of YouTube videos and reviews, but I’m definitely curious about real-world experience.

Do any of you have this particular system? What are your impressions? Any other thoughts on the topic?

Thanks!
Aaron
I have A LOT spiral up to 20" / smaller flex/gates etc.. Let me know what you need.

areevesnc

Aaron
Corporate Member
I have A LOT spiral up to 20" / smaller flex/gates etc.. Let me know what you need.

I appreciate the offer, Howie. If this comes to fruition, though, it’ll be an out-of-state move. I’ll definitely be sticking around for advice, though!

JimD

Jim
Senior User
teesquare, I will assume your post is well intentioned. But if your job is in this field you should know that injuries from dust are extremely rare in people with short term exposure from a wood working hobby. I have reviewed scientific studies that came to this conclusion. Fine dust has injured people but it was in a job situation where there was pretty gross neglect of the situation. I don't know what caused Bill Pentz's situation and perhaps it is as you say a consequence to dust in his shop. But if that is the cause he is one of a select few or his exposure was a lot of hours and possibly at unusually high levels. You also failed to address a central "truth" relating wood dust to ambient dust. Bill wants his shop air cleaner than outside air. I do not. That difference drives his need for a 5hp dust collector. I am Jim.

My other caution jn this area concerns filtration. I foolishly used the bags that came with my first DC, a 1hp Delta. Suction was insufficient but filtration was even worse. It blew all the fine dust, the harmful dust, all over the shop. A DC that does not either blow the dust it collects away from you or filter it to a very fine level is just a dust circulator. I ended up putting a cartridge filter on the little Delta and switched to external discharge for my current shop.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
I feel like I’ve researched this whole dust collection subject but still don’t know if I’m doing the right things. I know I don’t have a great setup, but also don’t think it’s horrible. If I was confident I knew how to improve it, I wouldn’t mind spending the money. So until I have an epiphany, I’ll force myself to wear a dust mask anytime I know I’m generating fine dust.😷🤮

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I have had a SC for 10 months. I ended up buying it as it has a small foot print and I do not have the space for something that takes up horizontal space.

Agree with comments about noise & heat. Especially heat. If I run it for a long time, e.g. drum sanding, the heat given off is noticeable. The "flexible" hose that comes with it is flexible in the theoretical sense only - pretty hard to bend. I gave up and used regular flexible hose where I needed it. It does compress this hose somewhat so I added ~1 ft and it works fine. The hype from Oneida that using flexible hose can drag a piece of equipment on wheels is just that, hype. They advertise it will work with two machines at once. Not my experience. If I forget to shut gates and have two open there is a noticeable decrease in collection. Works well on one machine at a time.

There are some small things that bug me. The remote must be picked up to work. So if I have it close by and want to turn it off and have my hands full I cannot just reach down and punch button. I have to pick up the remote. When removing the dust bin it catches on the bolts that connect the unit to the bottom. I have to tilt the bin to get it out. Need to cut off the bolts. Neither are a big deal but annoying for what I paid.

I like the easy way of cleaning filter.

Howie

Howie
Senior User
I have had a SC for 10 months. I ended up buying it as it has a small foot print and I do not have the space for something that takes up horizontal space.

Agree with comments about noise & heat. Especially heat. If I run it for a long time, e.g. drum sanding, the heat given off is noticeable. The "flexible" hose that comes with it is flexible in the theoretical sense only - pretty hard to bend. I gave up and used regular flexible hose where I needed it. It does compress this hose somewhat so I added ~1 ft and it works fine. The hype from Oneida that using flexible hose can drag a piece of equipment on wheels is just that, hype. They advertise it will work with two machines at once. Not my experience. If I forget to shut gates and have two open there is a noticeable decrease in collection. Works well on one machine at a time.

There are some small things that bug me. The remote must be picked up to work. So if I have it close by and want to turn it off and have my hands full I cannot just reach down and punch button. I have to pick up the remote. When removing the dust bin it catches on the bolts that connect the unit to the bottom. I have to tilt the bin to get it out. Need to cut off the bolts. Neither are a big deal but annoying for what I paid.

I like the easy way of cleaning filter.
Ending today

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
I feel like I’ve researched this whole dust collection subject but still don’t know if I’m doing the right things. I know I don’t have a great setup, but also don’t think it’s horrible. If I was confident I knew how to improve it, I wouldn’t mind spending the money. So until I have an epiphany, I’ll force myself to wear a dust mask anytime I know I’m generating fine dust.😷🤮
Most of us have dust collection set ups aimed at getting the big stuff, not super powered, super efficient collectors. They are expensive, and the ducting and collection, as well as the machines themselves have to be engineered to maximize collection. That type of system could well cost more than all the machines in a shop.

Closed shops (climate controlled) are much more dangerous environments. Keeping the air scrubbed is a definite priority. So a high efficiency powerful air filtration unit is an important outlay. And as mentioned, high efficient filters on the collectors.

Dust masks are a necessity, but we have to remember the real dangerous stuff is the stuff you can't see which also stays suspended in the air for quite a while. But what do a lot of us do? - as soon as the machine is turned off we rip off the masks. ✋ Guilty as charged.

IMO good air circulation and a high efficiency air scrubber are more important than a huge expensive collector.

I'm not saying anything most of you already know, just thought I'd throw it out there for some who don't. :)

Echd

C
User
Most of us have dust collection set ups aimed at getting the big stuff, not super powered, super efficient collectors. They are expensive, and the ducting and collection, as well as the machines themselves have to be engineered to maximize collection. That type of system could well cost more than all the machines in a shop.

Closed shops (climate controlled) are much more dangerous environments. Keeping the air scrubbed is a definite priority. So a high efficiency powerful air filtration unit is an important outlay. And as mentioned, high efficient filters on the collectors.

Dust masks are a necessity, but we have to remember the real dangerous stuff is the stuff you can't see which also stays suspended in the air for quite a while. But what do a lot of us do? - as soon as the machine is turned off we rip off the masks. ✋ Guilty as charged.

IMO good air circulation and a high efficiency air scrubber are more important than a huge expensive collector.

I'm not saying anything most of you already know, just thought I'd throw it out there for some who don't. :)

It's also probably good to take an accounting of the financial outlay and benefits. Most but not all of us here are hobbyists. I'd wager the majority of us work out of basements, garages, and outbuildings. We might have heating and cooling in them but it probably isn't too hard for us to open the garage door or whatever. Most of us also aren't around the fine dust spewing tools 40 hours a week, either.

Fines are absolutely serious carcinogens, but there is also a world of difference in exposure between the hobby woodworker and the guy ripping boards at the cabinet shop every day. A truly state of the art dust collection system as you point out would probably be the most expensive tool in a member's shop, unless they have a very nice cnc or maybe gigantic sliding saw setup. Many people don't have 220 wiring or even the option to add it easily.

We can take reasonable steps like using dust collectors with good quality filters, wearing masks, and using air filter units. These things are not overly expensive and don't take up half the size of our shops. We should all do that and encourage safety, but I think it might do a bit of a disservice to lead some to think that without a jet turbine scrapped from a B52 and an array of 99.999999 micron pleated filters that they will get turbocancer over night. We accept some degree of risk in everything we do.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
I shopped and researched the Oneida line....but I went with Clearvue Cyclones. ClearVue Cyclone Home | Woodworking Dust Collector | by Bill Pentz

They are more efficient. The design of their cyclone is just the best currently available. Bill Pentz designed these and his web site can cause mental over load - so...approach with caution😁 I am including a link that may provide some information I think could be useful.
I shopped and researched the Oneida line....but I went with Clearvue Cyclones. ClearVue Cyclone Home | Woodworking Dust Collector | by Bill Pentz

They are more efficient. The design of their cyclone is just the best currently available. Bill Pentz designed these and his web site can cause mental over load - so...approach with caution😁 I am including a link that may provide some information I think could be useful.
5hp! Perfect.

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
This isn't going to nail every tiny piece of extra fine dust, but if anyone plans on buying a Jet/Grizzly/Wen/etc. air cleaner...look at Bill Pentz's air cleaner, fist. I posted a link, above.

I believe having 1+, in your shop, will have a great added benefit in your shop..even if you don't have the best DC.

I think, for the price factor, it is much better than buying one of the above "air cleaners."

Filter
Blower (it was $190? 2 weeks ago)

Get some weather stripping, throw it on a base to move it around the shop, then finish it off with a speed controller and timer.

You'll also need some HVAC piping. I bought it locally, box store, which isn't a must but it's helpful. This helps to "point the air" and help with decent air circulation.

I currently have 1 and plan on building a 2nd.

Take a look and please consider.

Rory

Last edited:

teesquare

T
Senior User
teesquare, I will assume your post is well intentioned. But if your job is in this field you should know that injuries from dust are extremely rare in people with short term exposure from a wood working hobby. I have reviewed scientific studies that came to this conclusion. Fine dust has injured people but it was in a job situation where there was pretty gross neglect of the situation. I don't know what caused Bill Pentz's situation and perhaps it is as you say a consequence to dust in his shop. But if that is the cause he is one of a select few or his exposure was a lot of hours and possibly at unusually high levels. You also failed to address a central "truth" relating wood dust to ambient dust. Bill wants his shop air cleaner than outside air. I do not. That difference drives his need for a 5hp dust collector. I am Jim.

My other caution jn this area concerns filtration. I foolishly used the bags that came with my first DC, a 1hp Delta. Suction was insufficient but filtration was even worse. It blew all the fine dust, the harmful dust, all over the shop. A DC that does not either blow the dust it collects away from you or filter it to a very fine level is just a dust circulator. I ended up putting a cartridge filter on the little Delta and switched to external discharge for my current shop.
Jim - I have no hidden agenda. Truly hopeful that an objective view of "How much dust is O.K." is one that you are comfortable with.
We could compare - fairly - repeated short term exposure to this kind of wood dust to second hand smoke exposure. The non-smoker" is shocked to find that they run a much higher risk for pulmonary health issues named earlier - even tho they never actively smoked. This is how I believe many woodworkers react to the data. One man's "fairly cautious" approach to dust is another man's "gross negligence". So, less dust in your work enirement - the better. It is really that simple. Whatever that means to you - is your choice of course.
In Bill's case he trusted that his DC - ( an Oneida IIRC) which was recommended, sized and planned out by the manufacturer to keep his shop air clean - got him in bad trouble health wise. It is because his belief that his shop air was "clean enough" - that he NOW wants his shop air cleaner than outside air. This is because he is NOW health-compromised due to the dust. He is NOW extremely sensitized to wood dust - because of inadequate filtration/dust collection.The order of how what happened - and what decisions he made - is important in understanding his story.

If you look at the pictures I posted, you can see the filter vault. The system is a 2 stage - where the first stage is the cyclone - which removes 99%+ of the dust. Because those are the bigger particles. And most folks vent the remaining air outside. I cannot because running the DC would remove all of the conditioned air from my home above the shop quickly. But - not wanting to compromise my health - I chose to put all of the exhausted air thru 2 - 1micron filters that are shown in a link further up in this thread. They are described earlier in how I can keep them clean as well. FWIW - when I am turning, sanding or stirring up dust in any other function - I wear a Sundstrom 500/570.

We can't really know how much dust exposure each individual gets as "hobbyists" I turn and sand every day. No idea what others experience. So, each of us has to evaluate our needs.

If I could introduce anyone in woodworking to the literal hundreds of veterans and first responders I have worked with that - ( unfortunately have suffered and passed on earlier than they would have- ) had they not been in environments where inadequate protection against particulate inhalation would still be here and likely healthy.

Not my intent to argue. Only wish to say one thing more about this, and then I will un-plug from this discussion: I know - and am betting you know - people who would actually argue that seat belts don't save lives. Even to the data was clear. For YEARS....yet they knew better.
Dust collection - in conjunction with PPE- is our seat belt. The scarier part about dust is that we will not get a sudden wake up - like an auto collision - to make us appreciate a well thought out and efficient DC system. It is a slow, long term ride downhill for those that don't take dust seriously.

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
It's also probably good to take an accounting of the financial outlay and benefits. Most but not all of us here are hobbyists. I'd wager the majority of us work out of basements, garages, and outbuildings. We might have heating and cooling in them but it probably isn't too hard for us to open the garage door or whatever. Most of us also aren't around the fine dust spewing tools 40 hours a week, either.

Fines are absolutely serious carcinogens, but there is also a world of difference in exposure between the hobby woodworker and the guy ripping boards at the cabinet shop every day. A truly state of the art dust collection system as you point out would probably be the most expensive tool in a member's shop, unless they have a very nice cnc or maybe gigantic sliding saw setup. Many people don't have 220 wiring or even the option to add it easily.

We can take reasonable steps like using dust collectors with good quality filters, wearing masks, and using air filter units. These things are not overly expensive and don't take up half the size of our shops. We should all do that and encourage safety, but I think it might do a bit of a disservice to lead some to think that without a jet turbine scrapped from a B52 and an array of 99.999999 micron pleated filters that they will get turbocancer over night. We accept some degree of risk in everything we do.
There is a middle ground between what @teesquare and @JimD are saying. Each one has good points, but the reality is, each person has to evaluate their own shop & look at their exposure. For example:
  • how many actual hours of dust production?
  • what type of dust? MDF vs plywood vs walnut, cedar etc.
  • the type of machines, their inherent designs, and collection apparatuses (such as an over arm for the table saw, shroud for bandsaw, etc.)
  • climate controlled shop vs. open shop determines A LOT!
  • size of shop/length of duct runs
  • adequate air scrubber
IMO it’s not just a huge 5HP cyclone and great filters either - which is fine don’t get me wrong, but it’s going to serious overkill for many hobby level shops, and you still have the issue of hand helds & hard to collect machines like table saws and miter saws.

I think point of use collection is often overlooked. That requires a HEPA dust extractor (much different than a shop vac). IMO shop vacs should have HEPA filters and HEPA bags. Personally it’s worth the expense.

Just to give an example on how you can’t make generalizations, my shop is not climate controlled. It is app 1500 SF. I have 12 feet of sliding doors. I have a 20” fan running 24/7, as well as a 4000CFM exhaust fan at the back.

My DC system is very rudimentary. A 1.5HP blower w/cyclone exhausted outside, and ducts to a 20” planer, 8” jointer, 18” bandsaw, drum sander, and 3HP SawStop. The farthest is the TS which is app 25’ of run.

I mention this only b/c according to the ‘rules’ it’s not supposed to work, but it does, and quite effectively. No it doesn’t get it all, but my shop is extremely well ventilated. I simply do nit need a big ClearVue unit, but still I think about getting one and do not b/c I ask myself why?

Re point of use, you need a HEPA certified dust extractor. There are a few brands out there, I elected to go with a Festool sander, track saw and dust extractor. Aside from quality the main reason was F/T known for superior dust collection.

There are also issues with certain machines, that even with the ultimate set up, you can’t get it all. For example miter saws. Table saws above the blade are are a major source of contamination and while there are excellent hoods and guards, there are many times when they simply can’t be used.

I chose to get rid of my miter station and go back to a radial arm saw. That has a 1HP blower (which doubles for my router table) and exhausts outside. It does an excellent job, too. Aside from a Festool I don’t know od any miter saw with even passable dust collection. My point is, dedicated collectors rather than running ducts everywhere may be a better solution for some.

Sorry for droning on, just thought I’d throw in a middle ground perspective 😁

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Since my DC exhausts outside it doesn't make sense for me to try and pull more air with it to get all the fine particles. My shop is not air tight so when the DC is exhausting outside air is entering. I think it makes total sense to aim for a dust level no worse than the particle level outside.

Our bodies normally know how to deal with particles. If we go outside, especially on dusty days, we have to. Our bodies are not designed for cigarette smoke inhalation. Very different things. I know people like Bill Pentz cannot rely on his bodies normal filtration but most of us can. Our bodies systems can be overloaded by extremely dusty environments but looking at particle levels in outside air seems to me to be a good way to get a handle on what my body can probably deal with.

I think arranging ventilation and/or having additional filtration makes sense, especially for those of us without really big powerful DCs. One simple way to have effective filtration is to tape a high quality furnace filter to a box fan. It's been tested against commercial units and it works. But you have to use a high MERV filter and they are not cheap.

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I get that we need to minimize dust but some tools are pretty hard to collect most dust. Chop saw is an example. I have a dust collector that comes on when the saw is used but my guess is it collects <half of what is produced. I have looked around at various solutions and the only one that would appear to work is to construct a shroud around it but I do not have the room. Another is a router. While some have dust collection some do not. I use my overhead air filters a lot but there is still more dust than I would like but I am at a loss as to next steps.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors