Old Gloat, New Face!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Just wanted to show everyone I do stuff in my shop, LOL. This past weekend I re-furbished the woodmaster I purchased last year. It was in rough shape as the first pic shows. I ordered the stickers, a new verlcro kit and sand paper, and painted it to the closest color I could find. If anyone needs something sanded in my area let me know, your more than welcome to come over and use it. Be blessed friends.

Attachments

• 100_0387.jpg
    100_0387.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_0586.jpg
    100_0586.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 152

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
They didnt have the blue and black strip to send me so I decided to keep it as is. I like the idea of having something old on the machine. My wife said I was silly in my thinking that way. I told her it was a woodworking thing.

Attachments

• 100_0587.jpg
    100_0587.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0588.jpg
    100_0588.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 149

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
and now I dont have to try to remember which way is up or down,,lol :rotflm:

Attachments

• 100_0589.jpg
    100_0589.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 148

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
... But Michael... if you're doing things in your shop, how come there's no sawdust on that machine??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the sander looks terrific... great job on fixing it up.

Ray

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Nice over haul Michael :icon_thum I am glad you are getting some shop and family time :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
... But Michael... if you're doing things in your shop, how come there's no sawdust on that machine??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the sander looks terrific... great job on fixing it up.

Ray

I thought that too Ray! it would look soo much better with a fine layer of dust on it,,lol.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Nice over haul Michael :icon_thum I am glad you are getting some shop and family time :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks friend! It didnt require a lot of time (most of the time waiting for the paint to dry) But it was nice to get in the shop a little too. A guy gets kinda boxed in coming back from a deployment so the quiet times in a shop help calm the spirit.

M

McRabbet

Nice rehab on the Woodmaster -- while you were over playing in the sandbox, I managed to find the smaller brother to your sander -- I picked up a 26" model in very good shape last month for $750 or see the thread http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5270.

Mines got dust, but it is not mine yet -- I'll get her hooked up this month.

Rob

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Jeff,,
Thanks friend its good to be back.

Rob,
That is one fine machine, and at a great score too. You will wonder how you got by without it,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS