Oh, Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I've had nearly 40 people from here at my farm cookout back 10-15 years ago. That was a lot further to go and much harder to find.

Granted the food may have been better but Carolina BBQ is not all that bad...

This is the BIG day, the huge gathering, the feast of the year, the prize extravaganza, the Annual Board meeting, the awards day, the election day, trade tables, the hand tool races, come on and have some fun.

You can't hide in the sawdust pile all the time.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
​The annual picnics are the most fun a woodworker can have outside the shop, so do come and help the sawdust pile grow!

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Lots of fun to be had. Come out and join us. Make some friends, talk some shop and have some food at the same time.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I remember my first picnic experience. I didn't really know anybody but I meet some really good people and they helped me get involved with what it is that we do. I was so glad to meet people that had the same goals as I did - trying to get people involved in woodworking that I had a great time that first year.

Based on the camaraderie, I experienced I have returned again and again and subsequently become a member of the Board of Directors.

Please come join us - you don't need to bring anything - just yourself and your significant others. The more friends you bring the more door prize tickets you get - we give door prize ticket to everybody attending, including babies.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I wouldn't miss the annual picnic for anything!!! This is a great time and you will not be disappointed. The only way is if you don't show up!

LocoWoodWork

Steve
Corporate Member
Never been but plan on being there with CINC House... Lord willing. Look forward to meeting everyone!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Agree with the above. I always enjoy the picnic and meeting new members and we always have great food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS