Not a spare bed room any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
I had a spare room off of my basement shop that we used as a spare bedroom. Since my daughter moved out, we converted her room into the spare room, giving me room for something else. A finishing/wood storage room. Finally installed the panel saw thingy that I got from Micheal Garner (thanks, I'll put it to good use). Pay no attention to the airplane wallpaper, it was there when we bought the house.

panel_saw.JPG

So now to organize the wood, I built this to put cut offs on one side, plywood in the middle, long boards on the other. I can also add to more racks above the cut off bins if needed at a later date.

woodrack_2_.JPG

woodrack.JPG

There's a workbench on the other side of the room I do finishing at also.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
VERY cool Rob! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up If you walked in my bedroom you'd think it was a shop. There's sawdust all over the floor and in the bed. Now if I just had a spare bedroom. :eusa_thin

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congrats on the new addition to your workspace, Rob! :icon_thum

Who needs a stinkin' spare bedroom anyway???

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congrats, buddy! That turned out nice! :icon_thum:icon_thum

NOW, you need some more lumber!!

:rotflm:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
looks good in there. We also used that as a spray rack for various cabinet parts... you may notice several coats of water-based poly on there.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
bro you will love that panel saw (saw not built in,,lol) I cut a lot of wood on that thing. It will serve you well, and not take up much room. Good job mounting it.

Dutchman

New User
Buddy
Rob, you are not easing down the slope, you are going full speed down the slope. What's next, kiln drying operation in the kitchen for bowl blanks?

Rob

New User
Rob
Rob, you are not easing down the slope, you are going full speed down the slope. What's next, kiln drying operation in the kitchen for bowl blanks?
Actually, I'm thinking about building a small kiln. Plywood sides, with a small fan and lightbulb for heat, holes in the side for ventilation, lined with tin foil. Old oven racks to stack wood on. Just an idea I'm considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS