Northern WBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

I'm going to be headed up to Illinois in the next few weeks and have a buddy sawyer up there. He's got a lot of 4/4 Wild Black Cherry cut and kiln dried that I could get my hands on if I wanted too. This is Northern cherry which seems to be more consistent quality than what I've seen come from around here. I could haul back around 600 BF in the back of my pickup if there is enough interest. Thinking it would cost somewhere around $3.50 a BF. Please reply to this post if your interested in purchasing any.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jeff, I would be interested in around 100 BF.
Thanks!
Dave:)
P.S. I would be more interested in wood that you milled and had dried as I would prefer that my money goes straight to your efforts and those of other members. But that is a killer price on Cherry...especially the wild kind ;)

Dave:)

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Jeff,

I'm interested. Please let me know if you do the run.

Would the cherry be off the log, 1C, or select? Also, any idea on average widths?

100 BF for me.

Thanks,
-Kevin

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Jeff, put me down for 50BF! I should be able to make just enough room to accommodate that.....

And what Dave said.

J

jeff...

Kevin, I simply will not haul any lower grade lumber that far. I'll pull out the best and bring back with me.

Thanks

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Jeff,

Right now I'm good for 50 bd/ft. ( maybe more later if still available).

Jimmy:)

ps. I third Daves ps.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Kevin, I simply will not haul any lower grade lumber that far. I'll pull out the best and bring back with me.

Thanks

You da man, Jeff.

You've always come through for me in the past with nice lumber when you "Rolled your own" on the woodmizer.

Thanks,
-Kevin

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
I'll take 50 bf assuming it can be planed to 3/4. I prefer book matched if possible.

Jeff

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jeff put me down for 30 BF. I also 2nd DaveO's P.S. What do you have on hand we can help you with?

J

jeff...

Hey guys I'm leaving out this Thursday, looking forward to Cherry picking some of my buddies northern WBC. I'll keep you guys posted and post some pics when I get to dive into the stacks :tongue100:.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Yeah it went kinda fast sorry about that. I'll know better when I get up there and go diving, might be room for a little more, I'll have to see.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS