Nominations for Board are open in the Corporate forum

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We are currently accepting nominations for the Board of Directors of NCWW. You must be a Corporate Member to run or vote in the election. This is an opt-in option in your profile.

If you are a Corporate Member you will have access to the full announcement in the Corporate Member forum.

I'm making this announcement in the general forum to allow those that might want to be able to vote in the upcoming election to opt-in to Corporate Membership. The only requirement is that you furnish us your full name and contact information in private. This is not published information, but is a part of your private profile. The benefits of Corporate membership are access to the Corporate Forum where we publish the minutes of the Board Meetings and other information about the workings of the 501c3 Charitable Corporation that underlays this website.

Thank you for your support - both Corporate and Regular members.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I just opted in under "Preferences" so what do I do now to provide the necessary information for Corporate Membership?

What is the term for a BOD member (2-3 years)?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not a corporate member because:
no full name
no telephone number
no mailing address

These fields are required to become a corporate member.

Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Actually, click on your username, and then select account details.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not a corporate member because:
no full name
no telephone number
no mailing address

These fields are required to become a corporate member. Corporate members must reside in NC.
The last statement "Corporate members must reside in NC" does not seem right

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
The last statement "Corporate members must reside in NC" does not seem right

It might possibly have been true at one time, but to the best of my knowledge not a requirement in all the years that I have been an admin (which would date back to 2012). Although it can certainly be helpful if everyone (officer wise) is within reasonable driving distance of one another for the purposes of meeting up, but then there is also the option of Skype, etc., for remote meetings nowadays. But such a requirement is certainly not specified in section 4.1 of our Bylaws per my research for Corporate member qualification.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS