Nine light, LED flashlights, 3 for $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Todays paper has a HD add in which they again have their nine light LED flashlights, in a pack of three for $5.00. I bought two of these after Thanksgiving, and will be buying some more tomorrow. These lights are made from aluminum, and are about the size of a "D" cell battery. By adding an old 3 volt charger, and wiring light to it, Alan's dust bin sensor could be modified to use one of these.

M

McRabbet

Cheap at half the price. Might need to buy a set to see if they would work with Alan's bin sensor, 'cause that's what I'll have for my ClearVue when installed. I have a full working mock-up on my bench and can test them in battery mode and I think I have an old Nokia "wall wart" that would work for a power supply.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Bought some the last time they were on sale. They are terrific little lights that throw a load of light for something that small. I think I need to run over to HD quick, fast, and in a hurry... :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Ray

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bought some the last time they were on sale. They are terrific little lights that throw a load of light for something that small. I think I need to run over to HD quick, fast, and in a hurry... :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Ray
As the batteries go down, the LED's are in series, and they go out one by one. On the first ones, I thought they were bad until I replaced the batteries. HD in Cary probably had a hundred of them about two hours ago. These lights are small enough that I can hold one in my mouth when working under a house, or in a plumbing chase. HF sells the exact same light, except for brand name, for about $10 EACH! Being Huskey brand, they have the lifetime warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS