New website, check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustin510

New User
Dustin
While trying to email some images for a job interview, I figured it was easier to just make a quick tumblr page instead of resizing and picking through what images to use.

Also, I've never posted images to NCWW, even thought I've been a member for quite some years, always meant too... so here we go.

All feedback and critiques is helpful, even negative feedback is helpful. I did go through art school after all, there's no holding back there. If people aren't crying during crits, it's not a good crit.

Anyways http://simsdustin.tumblr.com/

Remember, I made this mostly for a job interview. So it's a little rough

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Nice job on the site -- one minor change suggested -- Correct the spelling of "Ceder" to "Cedar" in the Tables section.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
The weave on the home page looks nice. When I click your name, I see a menu, but it quickly disappears back to the weave???

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Very nice work. I like the variety of material choices and techniques.
Form on the walnut square dish is sweet.
detail of the tenon on the ash bowl - looks like you're not afraid to follow an impulse!

Check the spelling on
"Spalted Sycomore" tag in the turnings section.

Hope the job works out.

Volksdad

New User
Glen
Great site! Thanks for sharing. I really got a sense of your curiosity and willingness to experiment with materials.

Good luck on the job!

dustin510

New User
Dustin
Thanks for the feedback! I went back and changed the spelling corrections.

vtxmanmike, click on the three little lines under my name and all that and he menu will pop up

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Some promising work there for certain. If you haven't already done so, do an image search on Michael C. Fortune furniture; you might find some inspiration there that might help you get to the next level.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS