New way to talk to the Board and Staff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We've made a tweak to open up a new method of communication between you and the Board of Directors, Moderators and Technical Staff.

We've added new options to the "Contact Us" link seen at the bottom of the site.

contactstaff.jpg

View image in gallery

This isn't the final layout, we are going to tweak it. Yeah, I can't leave well enough alone....

Selecting one of the new options in "Contact Us" will create a Thread only visible to the Board and Staff.

We ask that you use this for questions or suggestions that you wish to only share with us. This is NOT, (let me repeat 37 times, NOT) for issues you'd use the Help Desk to report.

Its also our hope this will partially replace the use of Private Messages. All of us on the Board and Staff get a lot of PM's and many times they can fall through the cracks. This will get your message to a larger audience for quicker review and possible action.

Keep in mind that the full Board and Staff can review your Contact Us submission.

So please don't write the Moderators to complain about my overzealous use of the talking frog smiley..... :kermit:

Should it be deemed helpful, we may move your "Contact Us" thread to the public view. We may contact you to get your approval to go public, depending on the nature of the thread.

I hope you will find this helpful. Its a step forward in :argue: communication :eek:ccasion1 so we can better respond to your needs.

Thanks!
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS