New Toyls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Alas, I didn't win the router table.:cry_smile

Figure I will gloat over the new toyls I have gotten in the past month or so....

First we have drills.

One lightly used Festool courtesy of Tom Ferone, THANKS TOM!!!

One brand new in the box Makita lithium-ion courtesy of Turtlewood, THANKS KEVIN!!!

Each comes with case, 2 batteries, and chargers. SWEET!!!!:gar-Bi

100_11921.JPG

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Pretty darn nice Mr. Travis!! When are you picking up the 18V Makita impact driver? That would really complete the combo....

Oh, and don't forget to revisit this 2-3 months from now, and tell us which one you like better. :tool: :tool: :tool:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
When I find one for a good price like I did both of these. Come to think of it, I don't think I have bought a new toyl from a store in a LONG time.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sweet!!!! many are visiting Turtlewood's House of New, Unopened Tools. I am glad to see his new business venture blooming ;)

Dave:)

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Travis, I don't know about the Makita, but you will LOVE that Festool drill. I BBQ'd mine last June, but am picking up the replacement later this month.

It's the nicest battery drill that I've ever used.

Congrats on both scores.

Scott

rhett

New User
rhett
Everything was fine until I saw the Festool. You suck for having it, but rock for getting a deal.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Travis glad to see you still break down and buy tools. Maybe the economy will turn around now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS