New to this Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Hi Greg,wecome to NC and to the site,great bunch of folks here.Don't forget that the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask. :icon_cheers

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Many thanks for the kind words and warm welcome! I didn't expect to find as many familiar faces here as I have - Good to hear from all of you!

Dan - Glad the bookrack turned out as planned! A little somthing I do which didn't make it into the article, just as an insurance policy I pin the trhough tennons, by shooting a brad through them, into the side/end panels. I do this from the inside of the rack, after final assembly - Actually, I think I pin almost every joint - If not with an actual wood pin, then with a small brad - A little extras insurance never hurts

Rob - Great to hear from you again! Hope y'all enjoyed my rendition of stomp over at the sawyer's shop - I don't recall chopping a mortise ever being that loud

Ozzie - Is that my "Neighbor?"

Don - I don't think there's any realation to Christopher Paolini... Although I do know a middle aged author named Gregory Paolini, but I'm pretty sure they're on two different pay scales - Great to hear from you

Tarhead - Glad you like the video! Rumor has it, that they're going to release it as a DVD - I don't know anymore details than that though (Honest). I'm hoping to do some more of them -

And to everyone else - Thanks again for the kind words and warm welcome!

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Welcome to NCWW! Your work looks great. I too relocated a couple years back from Western NY - Rochester. Love it down here!

Welcome,
Dan

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Welcome Greg!! Enjoyed meeting you at the WNC Woodworkers meeting a while back. I still want to plan a school with you in January or February. I've almost finished the first half of a corner cupboard I went to school on last winter. Am I slow or what? Enjoyed your talk about the Roycroft group and recently purchased Bruce Johnson's book on the furniture of the Grove Park Inn. It has a lot of information and pictures about Roycroft since they supplied the majority of the GPI furniture back in the 1920's.
Look forward to seing you here and in person.

Jerry Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS