New Shop Cabinets & Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
One of my customers is located here in Charlotte. The company is a cabinet dealer and is clearing out hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory cabinetry that just isn't moving at INCREDIBLE prices (like the 42" uppers for $30!)

Well, I can't resist a good deal! So I stocked up about five cabinets and gave the garageshop a facelift! It will be so nice to have more than just dusty shelves!

This forced a little cleanup too ... which is always good.

**If you are interested in going thru the hundreds of available extremely great priced cabinets located in Charlotte, drop me a PM and I"ll give you the info you need**

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
That is a good deal. Looks like you got them hung pretty quickly too.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Jeremy, do you know what they are charging for base cabs?

I'm about to stumble into a little more room and would love to get some after the first of the year.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Here are some pictures from my camera phone ...

Lots of cabinets remain.

As for the prices ... they vary. I was only shopping wall cabinets and didn't pay attention to the bases, but most wall cabinets started at $20 and the most expensive I saw was $60 (double glass door). Everything I bought was about $30/ea.

If you familiar with cabinet manufacturers, most of these are going to be Cardell and Ultracraft probably. I think mine are Cardell.

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Jeremy, I'm interested.
I'll PM you with e-mail, etc... for additional info.
Jim

P.S. GREAT score!

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
As you've seen here, and plus some over here: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f81/gloat-new-shop-cabinets-19529/?highlight=cabinets ... there are cabinets for cheap in Charlotte!

This is a customer of mine and they are cleaning out old inventory to free up their warehouse .... and now he just lowered the price to about $10 a cabinet on most of what remains (80% bases & vanities, 15% walls, and 5% other -- like range hoods and other stuff). It's now on Craigslist ... so move quick! http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mat/984771673.html

I just loaded up another truck load ... amazing prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS