New Rockler aqcuisition-Magswitch w/2 fences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Just got this in from Rockler (Sale! )
MagSwitch_002.JPG

What impressed me, so far, was how much beefier it is than what ad pics show. Thick ribbed durable plastic, quality looking roller bearings, and beefy magnets.

MagSwitch_003.JPG

MagSwitch_005.JPG

No directions were necessary in my mind (super intuitive to assemble, took less than 2 min)

Fit, finish, seamless.. very nice. Cant wait to try out on TS BS Jointer, etc....

MagSwitch_006.JPG

I think there are @ 7 hrs left on Sale , but check either my earlier post (hot deals) or their website in
Clearance.

Thanks

M

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
Magswitch is one reason I will never buy a granite topped tool. They are right up there with the grripper for favorite safety tools that I use almost all the time.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Magswitch is one reason I will never buy a granite topped tool. They are right up there with the grripper for favorite safety tools that I use almost all the time.

Steve,

The Gripper is another one on my radar (but still need convincing of its efficacy).

Maybe, you could come over and test drive my KregFestool bench, when complete, and you can bring the Gripper with its one million pieces....:gar-Bi. I hope you have a Systainer for it?

Seriously, I would like you to demo it for me some time.

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS