new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I had an early day yesterday and a day off today so I decided to destroy the shop.:gar-Bi

to be fair the legs were pre-made and sitting in the ceiling joists for a few years. they were a gift from another member. I don't know what kind of wood they are. the rest id cherry. now I just need to find a few spare hours to make the drawers and shoot some finish. maybe next week?
20151118_173721.jpg20151118_173712.jpg20151118_173659.jpg

I'll be adding a mirror as well. this will be a Christmas gift for my grand daughter.
I'll get some better pics later/.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
well betwixt yesterday morning and this morning I managed to get the drawers and stool made. I wiped a coat of danish oil on everything and now I will wait to find some mirrors. I am thinking 3. 1 oval in the middle and 2 round mirrors, one on either side hinged to the middle oval. Can't really do them until I have mirrors in hand. I'll wait a week or two before I spray any of it.

View attachment 17752View attachment 17753View attachment 17754

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
well betwixt yesterday morning and this morning I managed to get the drawers and stool made. I wiped a coat of danish oil on everything and now I will wait to find some mirrors. I am thinking 3. 1 oval in the middle and 2 round mirrors, one on either side hinged to the middle oval. Can't really do them until I have mirrors in hand. I'll wait a week or two before I spray any of it.

View attachment 17752View attachment 17753View attachment 17754
FYI... Pics point to invalid links there my friend.

Do you want a kitten?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
FYI... Pics point to invalid links there my friend.

Do you want a kitten?

it worked for me. I was trying to insertt them in the thread but as usual the ncww snaffue happened I guess. I tried to upload to my gallery as well but they didn't show up. guess you will hafta ride over here and take a peek.:eusa_danc

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
it worked for me. I was trying to insertt them in the thread but as usual the ncww snaffue happened I guess. I tried to upload to my gallery as well but they didn't show up. guess you will hafta ride over here and take a peek.:eusa_danc
Here's what I see...

uploadfromtaptalk1448214467702.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS