New Platform CNC For Sale

copythat

New User
Rob
I have a new, partially assembled Platform CNC with a complete hardware package and complete, professionally assembled electronics package from CNC Router Parts. I paid $5,309.18 for the Platform, the hardware package, and the electronics package - invoices are available upon request to verify this. The cutting area of the assembled machine is 30" X 48" X 5.5". I live in north central NC and I'm asking $3,300 for this new set up. Please send me a PM or email (rbaker36@aol.com) if you are interested.

Here is a link to the Platform designer's website: http://www.grunblau.com/PlatformCNC.html
Here is a link to the complete hardware and electronics package at CNC Router Parts: Grunblau Platform CNC Parts Bundle | Avid CNC
Here is a link to the complete electronics package at CNC Router Parts: Plug and Play NEMA 23 CNC Control System - CRP800-00E-5 | Avid CNC
Here is a link to the first assembly video:

I am selling because fortune smiled on me right after receiving the Platform and I was able to purchase a Legacy Maverick 4'x8' CNC. I thought I was going to get into cutting cabinet cases but that did not happen. Instead, I got into 3D badge carving that is not as nearly as fruitful as cabinet cases but I love doing it. Here is a link to my Facebook page: Blackacre Wood Crafts

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS