New member intro

Pat M

Belg
Senior User
Evening all, I'm a recent transplant from NJ. Am a retired disabled electrician who does woodworking to keep sane.
Build large and small things hope I can produce some items to sell at fairs and such. Maybe lead to bigger things.
Looking forward to the continued friendship I have already been shown. Pat

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
As we have already been in contact, let me be the first to officially welcome you, Pat.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Pat (Belg)
We are glad you found us - you will soon find a friendly spot to discuss everything woodworking.
Ask a question - there is someone here who knows and can help and if you have the answer - by all means jump right in...

We LOVE pictures and there is Gallery storage or you can simply drag and drop a picture in a thread...

NYTransplant

Tim
Corporate Member
Welcome!

As you can tell by my screen name, I'm a transplant as well. Born in NJ (Exit 35 off 287 :D), but escaped to upstate NY by the time I was five. Been in the Carolinas now for 20 years.

I'm a hobbyist, but there are some serious woodworkers here. You'll find a wealth of knowledge on this forum if you need advice.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome, I lived in Montville, Exit 47 off 287. As a matter of fact, 287 ended where it dumped out onto Route 202 for as long as I lived there. I have been in NC since 1987, however.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Welcome! I am a transplant from NE Ohio! I hope you love it here as my as I do!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS