New Member in Weaverville, NC

MEdwards

Maurice
Corporate Member
Hello. I learned about NCWoodworker from several VERY nice guys at the Klingspor Extravaganza in Hickory last weekend. My dad used to do some woodworking, and I am getting back into it. I have a very small shop area right now, so I am somewhat limited as to the larger tools I can buy. I have enjoyed turning pens, making cutting boards and other small projects. I am looking forward to learning from the resources at NCWoodworker and expanding my projects. So far, it seems there are many knowledgeable people in this network. Great job on the Forum, guys!

waitup

New User
Matt
Welcome, as I'm sure you saw from meeting some of them IRL, there are some good folks here!

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome. You will like it here. Do not hesitate to ask questions we are here to help.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Welcome, you've come to the right place for info, help, and just plain old good folk.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, do you remember the folks you spoke with at the Extravaganza?

Howie

Howie
Senior User
Welcome, setting up my own 3 phase "garage" now. If you are interested in getting into old school iron I have a couple new 5hp Rotory Phase Convertor kits and motors left over. I went with a 20hp set up. They are unused and ready to connect to motors.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Maurice!
We are glad you found us and I hope you enjoyed the Extravaganza.

I think you will find NCWW a wealth of knowledge but remember, you get out of it what you put into it - ask a question and you will get an answer, maybe more than one... LOL but there are "real" woodworkers here who can help answer your questions because they have done what you are asking and have already seen all the pitfalls!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well there we go... fledgeling woodworker,turner, blacksmith, knifemaker here. If any of that interests you and you want to swing by and check it out, tag me on IM and we can get together.
You will have to start that IM, as a new user Maurice is a little limited.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS