New member from Candler NC

CarlF

New User
Carl
Hey all,
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Carl Firley. I recently shifted gears and decided to chase another dream. Woodworking! My brain is getting stuffed with tons of information at Haywood Community College. I've got a tiny shop of about 400 square feet that I hope to be able to create some cool stuff. Not exactly sure what I want to specialize in since I'm still learning the basics. Thanks for having me in your group.
Carl

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Carl, glad to have you. I'd say you're off to a good start, taking some courses and learning the basics.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Welcome Carl--I graduated from the Professional Crafts--Wood program under Brian Wurst in 2020. Smartest thing I ever did regarding my woodworking skills. Watch the forum for announcements about Waynesville Woodworkers. You are invited to join us at our lunch get-togethers. We talk sawdust and help each other out with our projects. Better yet, PM me with your email address, and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Rob in NC

Rob
Senior User
Welcome... I'm a little north of you in Barnardsville. Havent yet figured out what I want to specialize in, either. I do blacksmithing, knifemaking, wood turning and other various trinkets.

NCsawdust

New User
TONY
Hey all,
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Carl Firley. I recently shifted gears and decided to chase another dream. Woodworking! My brain is getting stuffed with tons of information at Haywood Community College. I've got a tiny shop of about 400 square feet that I hope to be able to create some cool stuff. Not exactly sure what I want to specialize in since I'm still learning the basics. Thanks for having me in your group.
Carl
Welcome. You will find plenty here to fill any space left in your head :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS