New member e-mail notifications???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have just started receiving 6 duplicate notices for each new member. I use to only get two. Anyone else (who gets the webmaster e-mails) having this issue???
I am not sure if it is my e-mail program or the site :dontknow:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Dave,

I just get one and I use a Rule to deposit it in my New User Folder under my NCWoodworker Folder in Outlook. BTW, I never heard back from the guy who tried to register yesterday -- how do we send him a new email message? I couldn't figure it out in AdminCP. Can you PM me the How To? Thanks.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
All my NCWw'er e-mails go into their own "in-box", so the volume isn't the problem. The change from the 2 per new member that I have always received to 6 has started me wondering. I had some issues with my Outlook right before I noticed the 3x increase. But there has also been changes on the site around the the same time. Hence my inquiry.
Rob, I don't know how to go about re-sending the final registration e-mail, I have never tried to do it.
Any time that I have dealt with a person with a registration problem like this...that has gotten back to me, I have just changed their status and "registered" them manually. Probably not the correct way, but it works for me.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
All my NCWw'er e-mails go into their own "in-box", so the volume isn't the problem. The change from the 2 per new member that I have always received to 6 has started me wondering. I had some issues with my Outlook right before I noticed the 3x increase. But there has also been changes on the site around the the same time. Hence my inquiry.
Rob, I don't know how to go about re-sending the final registration e-mail, I have never tried to do it.
Any time that I have dealt with a person with a registration problem like this...that has gotten back to me, I have just changed their status and "registered" them manually. Probably not the correct way, but it works for me.
I guess I'll have to come over help you fix your problem. Got any good scraps:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS