New member bio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I would say yes and ask him to delete the first part. His personal religious beliefs are his perogative, but this is a WWing forum.

Doug

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I have been holding my tongue on this but I really disagree with the entire no Christianity here. Whats it hurt. I don't see him pushing it on anyone and we ask for prayers all the time. Maybe we should start deleting those threads also. They might offend someone.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's not Christianity it's all religions. Saying pray for me (in whatever belief you have) is very different than a proclamation that your religious views are the only ones. It may not be said in so many words but there are many on this site, and that view this site that are not Christian. In this case I don't think that the member has violated the site policy extremely, but in past experiences when we have allowed folks with strong religious convictions to join (without moderation) we've had troubles. It's just off limits, and that is the best way to deal Th it. If you're a woodworker, welcome. I don't care who you pray to and how is has "saved" your life.

MTCW,
Dave":)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors