New Klingspor Store Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Made the trip to the new store this week and was very impressed with the selection and size of the store. Needed to replace my miter saw blade and began by checking the freud 10 inch selection. As a satisfied customer of freud products I didn't think I should venture into another purchase by a different manufacturer. But the Klingspor blades did peak my interest. So after a careful examination of both blades I purchased the Klingspor. It was a few dollars more than the freud, but I walked out with the new blade. Back at the shop and after installing the blade I made a few test cuts. All I can say is wow! This is one nice blade! It is not a thin kerf like the freud, but I was impressed. Also the teeth appear to be capable of taking numerous sharpening. I normally get two out of the freud. So in the long run I will come out better with the Klingspor blade. If you haven't been to the new store, you need to go check it out. Price of the 10 inch blade was $75.00.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I was able to take a look at the blade Robert picked up and it was impressive looking. Big, thick carbide teeth, super sharp and highly polished. It certainly looked like a quality blade.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
You'll also like the fact that it's worth re-sharpening verses replacing, where as the Freud blade really isn't.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
While I don't know this for a fact, I believe the Klingspor blades are made by Infinity.

Steve, they are not Infinity blades. Nice guess however! So far, the Klingspor Blades have been a fantastic addition to our saw blade lineup. Very positive reviews so far!

Take care and hope to see you Sept 9th at our Grand Opening Celebration in Cary.

Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors