New join from Texas

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, ! Stan many here have built cribs. Just post any question you might have and some of the esteemed members will assist and help.

WSWarren

Stan
User
IMG_3574.jpeg

My wife loves this one and wants me to give it a shot. She also wants a changing table. I have had no luck whatsoever finding plans for this. Any ideas?

WSWarren

Stan
User
Welcome to the forum, ! Stan many here have built cribs. Just post any question you might have and some of the esteemed members will assist and help.
Much appreciated, I look forward to the challenge and more importantly ya’ll’s knowledge!

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Stan. I built a crib for my 1st great grandchild a few years back. My granddaughter wanted a chest-of-drawers / changing table for the baby's room. Basically just a chest-of-drawers and she used the top as a changing table. As the babies grew they were left with a dresser for their room.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
View attachment 227501
My wife loves this one and wants me to give it a shot. She also wants a changing table. I have had no luck whatsoever finding plans for this. Any ideas?
I built a cradle I found in Virginia. Once I got started I met a guy from the consumer interest group in the area. He told me there were laws about the distance between slats on the cribs/craddles these days. So I decided to build the cradle desigh I found in Virginia.
1711545969476.png

One thing led to another and when I decided to put a dye on the walnut , my cat walked thru it and left the evidence. My wife told me to leave it there so people woud get a laugh.

Tool Box: Pine and others You can see more photos in the album if interested. Welcome to the forum. By the way I was a USAF flight instructor out in Wichita Falls at Sheppard AFB back in the 1970s

WSWarren

Stan
User
Welcome Stan. I built a crib for my 1st great grandchild a few years back. My granddaughter wanted a chest-of-drawers / changing table for the baby's room. Basically just a chest-of-drawers and she used the top as a changing table. As the babies grew they were left with a dresser for their room.
That’s a great idea, kids grow up quickly, too quickly!

WSWarren

Stan
User
I built a cradle I found in Virginia. Once I got started I met a guy from the consumer interest group in the area. He told me there were laws about the distance between slats on the cribs/craddles these days. So I decided to build the cradle desigh I found in Virginia.View attachment 227505

One thing led to another and when I decided to put a dye on the walnut , my cat walked thru it and left the evidence. My wife told me to leave it there so people woud get a laugh.

Tool Box: Pine and others You can see more photos in the album if interested. Welcome to the forum. By the way I was a USAF flight instructor out in Wichita Falls at Sheppard AFB back in the 1970s
Nice work, I like the touch the cat left, nice unexpected touch!

WSWarren

Stan
User
I’m retired from the Marine Corps and still working to support our Nation’s Veterans with the VA. Few more years and I will be dropping my pack for good!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS