New Grizzly Hybrid Saw (G0771)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durnik

New User
Bob
To all,

Just noticed Grizzly has a new Hybrid saw (the G0771). Wanted to know if anyone has seen any reviews or has an opinion on it yet. So far I like the price, size and it appears to be the perfect saw for my uses (hobbyist). After all the issues/lottery aspects I've heard on getting a G0715P or Rigid that doesn't have the blade raise/tilt issue, and for this price point I think this is the way I'm leaning. My only concern would be if I couldn't add a longer set of rails in the future to cut wider panels (something like the Incra or others)

Any input from anyone who's looked at it?

https://www.grizzly.com/products/10-Hybrid-Table-Saw/G0771
http://cdn0.grizzly.com/manuals/g0771_m.pdf

My thanks,

Bob
<aka Durnik>

zzdodge

New User
zz
Looks nice for the serious hobbyist, and at a reasonable price when compared with a cabinet saw.

As for longer rails, I would call and ask...they might be able to swap them out and give you larger ones for an incremental charge. Usually that is the cheapest way to go.

Nice!

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Looks pretty nice to me. A little more than the Rigid but has a more powerful motor and hopefully it doesn't have the alignment issues some Rigids have. With respect to more rip capacity, I would get a track saw instead. I removed my extension rails after getting my track saw. They aren't cheap but neither are extension rails for most saws.

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Looks like a pretty decent saw. I have 3 Grizz machines - tablesaw (G0690), bandsaw (G0555P w/riser) and jointer (G0452P) - and I have not regretted any of them yet. Plus Grizz (in my limited experience) has very good customer service.

My $0.02 worth is this one is a good buy.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
There are several, generally positive, reviews on "lumberjocks". I found them by googling "Grizzly hybrid saw reviews".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS