New Forum Member from Alexis NC

Eric Abernathy

New User
Eric28006
Hi folks, I joined the forum here over a month ago but have been so busy making laser engraved wood items for Christmas that I have not had the time to get on until today. I am located just west of Charlotte NC. I enjoy building lap steel guitars, carving, box building, laser engraving, scroll sawing and am starting to learn woodturning. I have already met 2 really great people from here and looking forward to meeting, sharing and learning from you all.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Hello again Eric, I am one of those 2 lucky people that got to meet you. I admire your positive attitude and great outlook on all you do in spite of the adversity you face daily. We are proud to have you as a member of this great family of woodworkers. I look forward to seeing some pictures of your turnings on your new lathe. Happy saw dusting brother!

Steve Martin

New User
Steve Martin
Welcome Eric. If you are interested, the Southern Piedmont Woodturners meets in Concord on the 3rd Tuesday night of each month. We are also doing ZOOM meetings. Other info is available at our web page, just use club name. The December meeting is our special Christmas meeting on the second Tuesday, 14th, if interested PM me.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Eric!
We are glad you found us and I look forward to seeing some of your turning!

We LOVE pictures here and it is good to post your early stuff and then look back later and you WILL see progress!

If you need help or have questions - just ask...someone here has done it, is doing it or wants to do it and has the same questions!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS