New Classes at the North Carolina Furniture School

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hello All, I haven't been active on the forum for a while, so I thought I would post a few updates and invite folks to see what's new at NCFS.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the North Carolina Furniture School, we are located in Farmville, NC; just one hour from downtown Raleigh. We offer 1 - 5 day classes in 3 major areas: Furniture Making, CNC, and Woodturning. NCFS is proud to be the official training partner for ShopBot Tools of Durham, NC. We have a very nice 5,000sqft facility with a full compliment of industrial woodworking machines, 8 lathes, a computer classroom and library with 12 computer stations, 6 ShopBot CNC machines and much more. We lead at least one woodworking study abroad trip annually, and we are proud to offer a 1 year full time study program for aspiring entrepreneurs and serious hobbyists.

Between now and May we have a Table Saw Master Course, multiple CNC trainings, one more woodturning course, and our upcoming woodturning trip to Ireland with Glenn Lucas (we still have a few seats available - if you are interested get in touch with me right away!)

We invite you to visit our website ncfurnitureschool.com to view our classes, and as always, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have questions.

my best,

Stuart Kent, NCFS Director
stuart@ncfurnitureschool.com

Dave Mense

New User
Dave
Hi Stuart. I was looking through your website and have a question regarding the timing of one of the upcoming classes. The woodturning class is scheduled for Monday, April 22nd. What are the hours of the course? I'm an adjunct instructor at a local community college and have class that day. I'm trying to determine if I can fit both of them in. Thanks

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hi Stuart. I was looking through your website and have a question regarding the timing of one of the upcoming classes. The woodturning class is scheduled for Monday, April 22nd. What are the hours of the course? I'm an adjunct instructor at a local community college and have class that day. I'm trying to determine if I can fit both of them in. Thanks
Hi Dave, our classes are full day, running from 9 - 5

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS