New advertiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Please welcome our newest advertiser Mountain Sawyers, LLC.

If you have the opportunity to do business with one of our advertisers, please be sure to mention NCWW so they will continue to advertise and help support the site.:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

These are great guys! Most of my fellow woodworkers in this area buy their hardwoods and plywoods from Mountain Sawyers -- they stock plenty of very good quality wood at fair and reasonable prices and now stock som hardwood plywoods as well. They have supported the Western NC Woodworkers Association (I'm the President) for several years and have provided us with a free meeting place for more than 2 years. They make custom molding and flooring and also do custom sawing with a very nice bandsaw mill. They deserve our support!

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Up here in WNC, we really like Mouain Sawyers. Great folks, and they have a nice selection of many different species of lumber and great prices. I was glad to see them add hardwood plywood to their inventory also. Like Rob said, they have been more than gracious in supporting our WNC Woodworkers asociation, and I have really enjoyed having our meetings in their large well equipped shop. I highly recommend these guys. :thumbs_up

tmerrill

New User
Tim
I agree with what Rob and Randy said about Mountain Sawyers 120%. Steve and Wes are absolutely the best people to deal with and I purchase everything I can from them. In addition to what Rob and Randy said, Mountain Sawyers went out of their way helping us obtain and store wood and supplies for our Christmas Toy efforts the past two years.

I'm happy to see their ad on the site and encourage anyone to give them a call if they offer what you are looking for.

Tim

PS My first post in about a year, so it must be worth saying!

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Looks like a cool place to visit. Maybe a field trip in the near future? I think so.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS