New advertiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I received payment from Down Home Designs for 3 months for an ad today. Tracy, he says he sent it to you so if you can go ahead and get the process started for getting it posted, it would be appreciated.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have not seen anything from him. Can you forward some info to me?

M

McRabbet

I also spoke to Wes Keull of Mountain Sawyers today -- he thought that his ad should be coming online soon -- Tracy, can you update us on that one, too?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Business Name:
Down Home Design LLC
Buyer Email:
todd@downhomedesign.com
Payment Sent to:
accounting@ncwoodworker.net
Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://downhomedesign.com
Customer Service Email: todd@downhomedesign.com
Customer Service Phone: 843-469-5127

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount received:
$150.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$4.65 USD
Net amount:
$145.35 USD

Date:
Feb 23, 2010
Time:
09:09:26 PST

Subject:
NCWoodworkers Ad for Mountain Sawyers
Note:
Greetings, A month ago I designed an ad for inclusion on your website. I sent the ad to Tracy Pardue. This is payment for the quarterly advertisement program. Please let me know if I need to resend the ad to Tracy. Thank you and have a nice day. Todd Leonard
Payment Type:
Instant

TracyP

Tracy
Ok so they are one in the same. I do have this in an old email. I will dig it out tonight.

TracyP

Tracy
Done, Bas replied to the Staff To Do thread and took care of posting the ad in mere minutes. It is great to have technical people that are reliable:notworthy::notworthy:.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Excellent. So, by my assessment, we start the 3 month window tomorrow, 2/25. That means I invoice them on 5/10 and if no payment by 5/25 we pull the ad.

All agree?

TracyP

Tracy
Excellent. So, by my assessment, we start the 3 month window tomorrow, 2/25. That means I invoice them on 5/10 and if no payment by 5/25 we pull the ad.

All agree?

Absolutely!!

Just as a side note Travis, refer to the prior pm's from me asking if this has been paid. It took quite a while for payment.

M

McRabbet

Good job, guys! Glad you got this one up promptly -- I met with the owner of Mountain Sawyers yesterday and he said he thought the ad would go up yesterday! They may give us some lumber for the raffle, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS