network help wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
This probably isn't the right place to put this, so if not, have at it mods. I need some immediate assistance from someone knowledgable of home networks. I have been pulling out my hair trying to get things fixed and need some help. So, if you are willing to help me please give me a call at 252-343-0295 asap.

Thanks,
mike

smandal

New User
sumanta
This probably isn't the right place to put this, so if not, have at it mods. I need some immediate assistance from someone knowledgable of home networks. I have been pulling out my hair trying to get things fixed and need some help. So, if you are willing to help me please give me a call at 252-343-0295 asap.

Thanks,
mike

Please PM me if you need network help. I have set up several home networks.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We got him working again.

He gave it a swift kick and threatened to have me take a look. We scared that home network back into work'n!

Jim

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
We got him working again.

He gave it a swift kick and threatened to have me take a look. We scared that home network back into work'n!

Jim

Jim,

Many thanks for the quick response. Maybe I'll learn not to touch things when they are working. :gar-Bi

Mike

Dudelive

New User
Dude
Believe it or not but breaking things and learning how to fix it is very rewarding, especially when you fix it all by yourself. The best way to learn is to get in with both hands and learn it slowly and fix it yourself.

Glad you got it working as you want it too.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
I've sacrificed many a beer trying to beat my home network into submission...and the problem has usually been something needed to be powered-off/reset. And all was well.

(and then there those two wireless adapters that insisted they were High Definition Audio devices - sheesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS