Needs to Find a Good Home - Closed

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
This stack of wood needs to find a good home. In this stack is a fairly large chuck of Sycamore (on top), some Honduran Mahogany, a little bit of Red Oak and some other stuff that I can't remember.

This is not a lot of wood but all are still good usable pieces for small projects or trim.

Free to whomever picks it up.

Attachments

• Wood Stack.jpg
    Wood Stack.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 84

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
This stack of wood needs to find a good home. In this stack is a fairly large chuck of Sycamore (on top), some Honduran Mahogany, a little bit of Red Oak and some other stuff that I can't remember.

This is not a lot of wood but all are still good usable pieces for small projects or trim.

Free to whomever picks it up.
When do you need it gone. I'm in shelby but come to Charlotte on occasion and can make a special trip for if need be

JRedding

John
Corporate Member
I’m in Charlotte and always happy to get some wood. Where are you located and when do you need it gone? Have truck, will travel! john

lhmayberry

Les Mayberry
Corporate Member
I wish I had known about this when I saw you last Thursday.
I also want to thank you again for the chance and time to meet you. I also thank you for the sander, I think it will do everything I needed it for and last a long time.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raymond, I'll be glad to take some off your hands when I come by tomorrow.

John Jimenez

JJ
Corporate Member
Raymond….we’re you able to make this wood disappear? If not, I’d be more than happy to pop over and grab whatever’s left. Thanks!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS