Need to edit classified ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Knight

New User
Hank
Hello,

I just posted an ad in the Classifieds for an Inca 570 Jointer Planer. I neglected to put the asking price ($500.00) in the ad form, although I put it in the body of the ad. I can't figure out how to edit the posting. Can you help me?

Also, I checked the box stating that I have read the "Terms of Use." I lied. I searched the classified board and elsewhere on the site, but I could not find the "Terms of Use" for the classified section. I am posting the item for a close friend. I will gladly vouch for my friend and I am personally familiar with the machine. I can answer questions about it if anyone wants to contact me. If any of this violates the "Terms of Use," please delete the ad.

Thanks.

Hank Knight

ehpoole

Ethan
You can edit your Classified Ad from either the "Settings" control panel (upper right-hand of your screen) and scroll down to the "My Classifieds" link located on the left-hand sidebar or from the "Edit Your Classified" link under the "Post Classified" submenu located on the main menu bar whenever you are in the Classifieds area.

With regard to the Policy, I had recently revamped the Classifieds section and it was (briefly) displayed in the textbox above the checkbox, but that all got wiped out when we restored from backup yesterday. Regardless, you can always access the Policy at any time by either clicking on the "I have read and agree..." line when posting your Classified or you can find ALL of the Site Policies in the Policy area under our Articles section, which is where such content is kept in a centralized location (it used to be scattered about the site).

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
I've changed your asking price to $500. For future reference you may edit your ad by clicking on "Settings" at the top right of your browser screen. Look down to the left under "My Settings" and click "My Classifieds" You may edit your classifieds from there.:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS