Need some help finding a table picture on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
I was looking for one of those floating top looking tables to show my wife. We're in a new house which means furniture building time. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Here's a little more help for the general idea and joinery, etc.

FWW, November/December, 2012: "Float the Top" by Tim Rousseau

Curious again. Your wife has ideas for the new home which include "floating" table tops? Dining table, coffee tables, hall tables, etc.?

I can't find the specific pics in the Touchwood Gallery but I'm interested too. Refresh our visuals please.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Zach, it looks like you're back from the North. Going to be in GA for awhile? Did you have to leave all those tools behind that you found up North?

Roy G

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Zach, it looks like you're back from the North. Going to be in GA for awhile? Did you have to leave all those tools behind that you found up North?

Roy G

Yes, we'll be here for awhile. I did leave some awesome tools. I honestly didn't want most of them, too big, too heavy. Now I need a new drill press, band saw and to finish my router table.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
It was more of a brainstorming thing. I wanted to show her some options. Right now I know the projects look in order of importance: Garage storage shelves, Dresser, Night Stand, Dining Room table and chairs... It's time to start replacing things like that.

Here's a little more help for the general idea and joinery, etc.

FWW, November/December, 2012: "Float the Top" by Tim Rousseau

Curious again. Your wife has ideas for the new home which include "floating" table tops? Dining table, coffee tables, hall tables, etc.?

I can't find the specific pics in the Touchwood Gallery but I'm interested too. Refresh our visuals please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS