Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I am looking for a Craftsman Dovetail Fixture 9-25450. :icon_scraI went to EBay but could not find it. :dontknow: Has anyone got and idea where I can find? I have the Box Joint attachment for it but cannot use it unless I have the Dovetail Fixture. Any help :help: will be greatly appreciated. Terry:cry_smile

wayne

New User
wayne
I've got an old craftsman dovetail fixture I've had about 20 years. I will check and see if I can find model # anywhere on it.

Wayne

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I rechecked the Part Number and it is 9-25450, but I am going to look at he site above at my Sears here in Fayetteville. This P/N came of the Box Joint attachment that goes with this unit. Thanks! Terry
It's perhaps not the one for the jig I thought. I checked mine and the templates don't have PN's on them. Is it for a 16" jig?
Ken

b4man

New User
Barbara
Terry,
I just went out and found my old craftsman dovetail jig. It does not have a model number. However, it's 11 inches long and 6 inches wide. On the bottom is stamped 29L-96.

On the off chance it's what you need, it's yours.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
It's perhaps not the one for the jig I thought. I checked mine and the templates don't have PN's on them. Is it for a 16" jig?
Ken
Ken,
I purchased the Box Joint Template Set Back in 12/04 which has a 1/2" Box Joint Template and a 9/32" Template The Box Joint Template Part Number 925550 Owner's Manual 171.255500. ??????? Terry:dontknow:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry,
I just went out and found my old craftsman dovetail jig. It does not have a model number. However, it's 11 inches long and 6 inches wide. On the bottom is stamped 29L-96.

On the off chance it's what you need, it's yours.
I beleive that might be it! Terry

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I have a Model 315.25790 that you can have if it is what you need. It is a 12" unit.
I appreciate that Jim, but still trying to get the unit if I can as I have a new set of templates that have never been used. I should have bought the Dovetail Jig when I bought the Templates but the were out of it. and I just went in the dumb mode and never bought it.:BangHead: :help:Thanks! Terry

b4man

New User
Barbara
If the one shown on the Vermont site isn't just like mine, it's awfully close.

I'm happy to mail it to you. It weighs nothing.

Consider it repayment for all you've taught me by reading your post!

PM your address.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Morning Terry,
That's the same jig as the Craftsman I mentioned. I had a brain burp yesterday, sorry. The part number on the Craftsman manual is 25450 (unassembled) and 25455 (assembled). It's a 16" DT jig, and a darn good one at that. All the part numbers are the same in my manual as the online one you posted.
I'll suggest posting a 'want to buy' over at BT3Central.com. There was a feeding frenzy there a couple of times when Sears had the jigs for $100 and less.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Morning Terry,
That's the same jig as the Craftsman I mentioned. I had a brain burp yesterday, sorry. The part number on the Craftsman manual is 25450 (unassembled) and 25455 (assembled). It's a 16" DT jig, and a darn good one at that. All the part numbers are the same in my manual as the online one you posted.
I'll suggest posting a 'want to buy' over at BT3Central.com. There was a feeding frenzy there a couple of times when Sears had the jigs for $100 and less.
Thanks Ken,
Barbara has one and is going to send it to me. Thank you for helping me with this also. I sure am glad that I have woodworkers like you that know there stuff. Had I been smart I would have followed through and got the jig after the B/O was filled. Again Thanks! Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS