Need biscuit joiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACobra289

New User
Bill
Hello all.

I am working on a wainscoting project and just realized I am going to need a biscuit joiner. (I don't know why I thought I could use my pocket screw jig. :BangHead:) I hate to buy a new one since I probably won't use it very often after this project. I checked CL but didn't see any of interest.

Does anyone near Winston-Salem have an old one they may consider selling or possibly renting? If I rent, word of warning, I will probably need it a couple of weeks since I work slow. :gar-Bi

Thanks!
Bill M.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Bill; Wish we were closer I could help ya out. I am in Zebulon, I think u r a couple hrs away.
Can you give me a bit more info, there may be a way to pocket screw em.:wsmile::widea:

ACobra289

New User
Bill
Hi Jack, thanks for the response. After you said that about the pocket screws I went and had another look a the situation and I believe you are correct. It has been a couple years since I used the Kreg, so the way I was thinking I needed to use it wasn't right. I'm an idiot! lol

Well, thanks for the help. You saved me from buying a plate joiner I didn't need!! :icon_cheers

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Well, thanks for the help. You saved me from buying a plate joiner I didn't need!! :icon_cheers
While I'm glad you can move forward with the project, your statement made me very sad.... :gar-La; :tool: :tool:

Glennbear

Glenn
Just to share my own joinery experience, last year I bought the large Kreg kit and since that purchase my biscuit joiner usage has dropped dramatically. :gar-La;

ACobra289

New User
Bill
I assembled the first rails and stiles today. Everything went smooth.

I still can't believe I got confused about how to use it. :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors