Need an address

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKfan

New User
JKfan
My dental hygienist told me there was a new woodworking store in Mooresville, NC, but didn't know the location. Does anyone have an address? Thanks.

jimwill48

James
That would be Rick's - The Woodworking Source. Just click the ad on the right hand side of the website.

James

JKfan

New User
JKfan
Jim, Thanks. I guess we now know who does and does not look at ads on the page. I'll start looking from now on. Thanks again.

JKfan

New User
JKfan
Found Rick's (The WoodWorking Source) store. Great guy, lots of goodies for woodworking, easy to find after a mapquest search. Well worth the trip. Tools, lots of wood, and can obtain whatever you need with a bit of time. It is so nice to have this so close. The time saved in travel is much better spent in the shop. As for prices, they seemed better than I recall from other stores. He is very informed as to what is regarded as best in magazine reviews. It seems the "chain" stores are limited as to what they can stock. Rick seems to research what is best, and provides it. Besides, he is a professional woodworker, and daily uses what he sells. Unique and refreshing. (Now I need to talk to "the little lady" about those needed tools).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS