Need a used 3G cell phone AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Hello all,

We were getting terrible cell phone coverage in our apartment and I went to the AT&T store and got the "Microcell." So now, I get perfect 3G coverage on my cell phone. The only problem is, Christy's cell phone is not 3G and she isn't due for an upgrade until April 2011. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I priced them new and even the most basic ones are around $300 +/-. :nah: So basically, I have two options.

1. Call up AT&T and let them know how I feel about spending an extra $20/month on the microcell and they won't even give my wife an upgrade so she can have a good signal. :kamahlitu:qleft7::qright5:

2. Buy a used 3G phone (AT&T) and just put her sim card in it. :gar-La;

Just throwing that out there to see if anyone has a newly used one at their disposal. I think I'm going to call AT&T anyway just because I'm a "disgruntled customer." :evil3:

Thanks,

sberube

New User
seb
I got you covered if you can live with a Samsung SGH-A737. I used it for a year or so and my employer decided to move me to sprint so I'd get even worse reception everywhere I go. So there I am, with a A737 and its charger and nothing to do with it. If you want it, send me a PM, I have no use for it and will gladly give it away.

gritz

New User
Robert
Go to Target or Walmart and buy an AT&T ready phone with a rechargable minute plan. Notify AT&T of the new phone, either by phone or at an AT&T storefront. Change out the sim card and the minutes you bought with the phone will be added to your account.
We got one for less that $30.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Robert,

Thanks, that's exactly what I did and got home to find that it wasn't 3G, and I got the best one they had $100. Seb has already taken care of us. Thanks so much! This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors