NCWW West Lunch bunch - I know, I know... I had to differentiate didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have asked a few people and we are going to get together at the Moose Cafe (not that one) this one:
Moose Cafe - Asheville http://eatatthemoosecafe.com/our-locations/
570 Brevard Road #3, Asheville NC (828) 255-0920

At 11:30 on may 22nd.

Please, reply to this thread and I will try to set a table aside...

Good food - and woodworking talk! (not sure it can get any better than that!)

We are pulling people from Asheville, Upstate SC and as far away as you are willing to come!

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Scott Meek

New User
Scott
I will try to make it, but will be later if I do. I have an online plane making class to teach at 10:30am, and it could last up to 2 hours.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will try to make it, but will be later if I do. I have an online plane making class to teach at 10:30am, and it could last up to 2 hours.
O.K. so we will eat, bring you a sack lunch and sit in on the tail end of the class!:rotflm:

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
BUMP - Love to have anyone in the area come and join us!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just a reminder of lunch tomorrow -

COME JOIN US!

It looks like we have a great group (8 people planning to come so far and a couple of tentitives too!)

Here is the place;
Moose Cafe - Asheville http://eatatthemoosecafe.com/our-locations/
570 Brevard Road #3, Asheville NC (828) 255-0920

At 11:30 on may 22nd.

For those of you already attending - let's bring something we are working on or pictures to share... Sound like fun?

cskipper

Cathy
Wish I'd thought of it sooner, but if you get a chance, look around your scrap pile and remember that scrollers has an entirely different definition of "scrap" than do other woodworkers! See you folks a lunch tomorrow.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wish I'd thought of it sooner, but if you get a chance, look around your scrap pile and remember that scrollers has an entirely different definition of "scrap" than do other woodworkers! See you folks a lunch tomorrow.
Cathy - give us some size and thickness and wood type if you see this before 8:00 am tomorrow!

cpw

New User
Charles
Well considering that I'm at work, I don't think I'll make it. Too bad. I'd be nice to see everyone, and I love the Moose.

cskipper

Cathy
Hank,
Thanks for getting us all together for lunch. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS