NCWW Scholarship Announcement

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Board of Directors would like to announce that we have added a 3rd $1,000 Scholarship at Haywood Community College for the Fall 2024 School Year. We anticipate those Scholarships to be awarded in the Summer.

Thank You to everyone that has supported the NCWW Scholarship Fund and hope you will continue to do so in the future.

We were able to give (2) Scholarships to Haywood Community College last year and excited we are able to expand it to (3) Scholarships to Haywood Community College this upcoming year.

Darl Bundren

Allen
Senior User
As a current recipient, I'd like to express my gratitude once more at the generosity of the group. At present I'm working on a couple of cabinets and a chair for the graduate show that will be hosted in the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway later this Spring. I'll publicize it once it draws near. Once I've completed my entries and photographed them properly, I'll post them up. Thanks once again!

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
As a current recipient, I'd like to express my gratitude once more at the generosity of the group. At present I'm working on a couple of cabinets and a chair for the graduate show that will be hosted in the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway later this Spring. I'll publicize it once it draws near. Once I've completed my entries and photographed them properly, I'll post them up. Thanks once again!
Great to hear from you. Give some thought to posting work-in-process photos. Woodworkers like to know how things are made.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors