NCWW needs some buyers

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
We truly need some/many raffle ticket buyers. We are way behind in sales - we depend on these raffle ticket funds. The annual raffle accounts for about 90% of our income and while we have been able to trim our cost, much is fixed. Prior to our raffle years we depended on two donation drives, I for one hate donation drives!! I would not want to be forced to reverting to those.
There are a bunch of great prizes and excellent chances of winning but you must buy your tickets
Lets see if we can get back on track soon
Please just go buy some.

cmarzahn

New User
Chuck
We truly need some/many raffle ticket buyers. We are way behind in sales - we depend on these raffle ticket funds. The annual raffle accounts for about 90% of our income and while we have been able to trim our cost, much is fixed. Prior to our raffle years we depended on two donation drives, I for one hate donation drives!! I would not want to be forced to reverting to those.
There are a bunch of great prizes and excellent chances of winning but you must buy your tickets
Lets see if we can get back on track soon
Please just go buy some.

Directions to purchase?
Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
I just bought some, looked at the prize list again and decided to get some more. Purchases were only a few minutes apart and thought surely my ticket numbers would be sequential. They were not… Hopefully that means this thread is working like it should and people are buying them up.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Bought some more! It just takes a few minutes. Click the banner, choose the number of tickets you want to buy and fill out the info. Easy.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I have bought several tickets. Is it possible to place a link to the prize flyer in the ticket banner or in another conspicuous place? If the great prizes are more evident we may sell more tickets.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
You mean like where you go to buy tickets? Like the last line here?

Purchase Raffle Tickets
I want to buy a raffle ticket for the NCWW 2021 Raffle.
Tickets are $5.
Read the raffle rules.
A complete prize list can be found here: Prize Thread

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
With 36 days till the drawing/picnic.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just picked up a block tickets to help the cause!

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm trying to buy, and getting a failure: " FAILURE: ADcln - AVS "

It means that the system can't verify your address. For whatever reason, several of us have that problem. I have to use my debit card, since neither of my credit cards will work.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sales are definitely picking up, but we've still got a long ways to go.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm trying to buy, and getting a failure: " FAILURE: ADcln - AVS "
That is an "Address Decline - Address Verification System" failure. Our credit card processor verifies your address in the form you fill out against what the bank has on file and declines the transaction if the two don't match. Zip code is an important part of the verification process, but all is checked. Solution is to use another more recent card or update the information with your bank. The bank can take several days to update this. BB&T is notorious for not updating this. They seem to have the information in several places and only update some of those places.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS