NCWW Logo'd Polo/Golf Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I'd be interested in one ... probably white or black in color. If they offer an XLT (Extra Large Tall) that would be the best. but XL would cut it (though sometimes after a wash it becomes a 'short shirt')

We purchased a bunch for our employees from the company named Embroid Me (a chain in NC). The shirts are great quality and very comfortable. I think that is the key when getting shirts made ... make sure they are quality and comfortable! :icon_thum

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I'll take 3 and a hat..:violent1:

perhaps with that smiley, you need the new NCWW (not quite) OSHA approved helmet? (modeled here by our own Sapwood!)
RediKilowatt.jpg

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
...sorry for starting a revolt against white :) I don't mind light colored shirts, and actually prefer them. I just don't like white. I have a couple white golf shirts that I have gotten from vendors and I never wear them. I just think they look cheap or something...maybe it's the specific shirt...maybe it's just me. Anyway, I would probably wear about any color...just not crazy about white. Also, I would not object to some manipulation of the logo colors if you think it would work better for clothing. Perhaps we should come up with two variations of just the colors?? (I love the logo itself, though, so don't go changing that :) )

Cheers,
Chris

sapwood

New User
Roger
I'd be interested in a shirt, hat, or both. LOML has remanded my helmet back to the kitchen :crybaby2:

Roger

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Count me in for a shirt most colors ok. BTW, any tabulation on sizes for ordering? (I'm in for a large). Also, I've got a few of the Lands End Polos w/logos (from various sources) and they hold up real well.

Dan C.

jglord

New User
John
count me in - I'll go along with what ever color is selected and would need an XL or XXL depending on the shirt

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I'd go for one too, need a 2XL, any color is good, I'm not a fan of white, but for some reason I have a lot of 'em.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
FWIW, my Fire Dept orders our embroidered jackets from Land's end. Good service from them so far. IIRC, they have a "no minimum order" special running through May.

P Crews

New User
Paul Crews
I'd go for an shirt and a low profile hat. Thanks Steve for all you do here. This is my favorite site on the web.

Paul

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
52868330v2_240x240_Front_Color-Khaki.jpg

I just saw this over at cafe express. The color aint bad for a hat. the logo looks pretty good on a light colored background. I'd go in for a shirt along with this hat and the wall clock

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, I just got some details and I will provide them in another thread tomorrow and then I will start taking orders. DO NOT SEND THEM YET:eusa_naug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS