NCWW Fire Sale - Organizing the Outreach Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm trying to setup a time to pickup my lathe but I'm not having any luck. Is there a contact number for Phil so I can just call and get an address and a time to go up. Is there anybody else from the Mooresville area that would like to ride up together. I have a full size pickup so room is not a problem. I would love to go tomorrow, Sunday if possible.

Sorry I must have missed your message. Several folks picked up items today and I will be home tomorrow. During the week I will be either at NCState campus or downtown Raleigh. I live in NE Raleigh. Address and cell # will be sent via PM shortly

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Phil, sorry I've not stayed on top of the trailer upgrades, but I have 200-300 light saber handle blanks in my shop that need to go in the NCWW trailer. Will you have space for them? Also, I don't know what decision was made on storing the spare tire. In shopping for a farm machinery trailer I saw this tire storage device that may be of interest:

-Barry

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, sorry I've not stayed on top of the trailer upgrades, but I have 200-300 light saber handle blanks in my shop that need to go in the NCWW trailer. Will you have space for them? Also, I don't know what decision was made on storing the spare tire. In shopping for a farm machinery trailer I saw this tire storage device that may be of interest:

-Barry

Yes there is room for the blanks. Each project has its own tote in the new storage rack and there is spare room for the next project. Thanks for sending the photo of a spare mounted to a tongue. Unfortunately this trailer has an angled nose that shortens the tongue which eliminates the ability to mount the spare there. Seems it will just have to ride inside.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure where inside you're storing it, but suggest it and a jack & lug wrench be on or near the door. When you have a flat, it will be at the most inopportune time & you don't want to unload half the trailer to get to it. DAMHIKT. Better yet, if possible, store it in the towing vehicle, just don't forget it. DAMHIKT either.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Its always by the front door Dennis. WE do need to come up with a way to hang the jack handle and the lug wrench on the wall

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
Its always by the front door Dennis. WE do need to come up with a way to hang the jack handle and the lug wrench on the wall

If only we could find a wood worker who likes to make tool holders for a tool wall... :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS