NCWW could use a stimulus

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
Question: why can we not have voluntary get togethers? Also, how does the raffle ticket thing work and how are they purchased?

I for one am willing to particpate in voluntary events. I cannot right now due to a recent injury and being temporarily wheel chair/walker bound hence limiting my mobility but once I am cleared for walking again I am game.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Question: why can we not have voluntary get togethers? Also, how does the raffle ticket thing work and how are they purchased?

I for one am willing to particpate in voluntary events. I cannot right now due to a recent injury and being temporarily wheel chair/walker bound hence limiting my mobility but once I am cleared for walking again I am game.

There is a banner at the top of each page, clicking will take you to the page to select the number of tickers you desire to purchase (max 20/$100 for each purchase). From there you will be prompted to enter your credit card/billing info. This is stored at our credit card processor, not stored on NCWW.

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
Not to throw a wet blanket on the raffle discussion, but I just purchased the winning tickets for both the NOVA drill press AND the Klingspor gift card. Please continue to support the organization by buying more tickets. Just wanting to manage expectations. Luck to all in the quest for lesser prizes!!!

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
OMG. The 15th of the month has come and gone and I haven't bought my mid-month block of tickets.

I'll go rectify that right now!

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Redbeard

Is that "Just got my stimulus?" or is it "Just got my tickets?"

Of course you know that I have already bought all of the winning tickets.

JCAlton

New User
Cody Alton
I really feel bad for all of you, the drawing is on my birthday. Obviously, I'm winning the grand prizes.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS