NC Furniture Industry Good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I applaud this man's efforts! We need to look at the label a lot more closely these days! :wsmile:

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Maybe and just Maybe americans are realizing that Cheap is not a good thing. We can compete with anybody on a level playing field. Problem is that for years it hasn't been level. I hope this is a sign of better things to come. Thanks Doug for posting this.

Glennbear

Glenn
It is indeed good news, another thing to be considered is our vast wealth of timber for wood. As I stated in another thread, China is starting to suffer from a wood shortage, so much so that a company in GA is exporting chopsticks to China. :wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Collectively we Americans are the best in making things work. I really hope folks support this effort.

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
I think it was early 80's?, when most everything made here had a "Made in the USA" logo. It was like a nationwide marketing campaign to promote US industries. It'll be exciting to go furniture shopping! My wife will probably schedule a Dr appointment for me afterwards. I also applaud the Cochrane's and their employees. Thanks to Doug as well.

Kave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS