My Drumsander

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
After I deploy I am leaving an open invitation to use my drum sander in my shop.(or anything that might be needed, as long as it finds its way back,,lol) NCpete has access to my shop and anything in it. He has/will have the info to set up the sander to help anyone who needs it. Also I am still pushing hard to get the materials for our friend that needs his floor Re-done, I will update everyone of the progress by the weeks end. If anyone needs to contact me I will be in and out the next couple weeks for our train up. Be blessed friends.

4yanks

New User
Willie
Michael,

You're a good man. I don't know where you'll be, but I'll be somewhere "over there" too later in the year. I hope we can run into each other. In the meantime good luck and keep your head down.

Willie

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Willie,
I will have to get your red side email, its good to have resources while over there. I will have access to just about any computer gear you would need. You might need a tech to get some stuff. Be blessed bro, stay safe when you go bro. My ako is michael.garner1@us.army.mil

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Over there, over there....

No war anthems for this one, unlike when that song was written. (1917)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Michael,

That's a really terrific offer. Thank you. All we really want from you for you to get back safely when your tour is done.

Ray

J

jeff...

michaelgarner - May God be with you, thank you very much for your service. It's men like you is the reason why we can all sleep at night. Did I mention my Son is a USMC LC ? As if you can't tell, I'm just a little proud of him :-D

May God bless you.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Michael thank you for your exceptional generosity. Good luck on the other side of the big pond! I commend you for all you do! If we can help you in any way please let us know.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Michael,

Thanks for the kind offer. I figure it was prompted after you looked at a few of my panel glue-ups! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you know how much your service to our great country is appreciated by all, especially me. You have my respect and best wishes on your coming deployment.

Chuck

Monty

New User
Monty
Michael - that's a mighty generous thing for you to offer.

BTW, your shaper will be slowly making its way to you in a couple of weeks, by way of the NCWW Intrastate Tool Transport Service™. Cathy has agreed to take it as far as the First Annual NCWW Spring Picnic®, and DL will take it from there to your Neck-o'-the-Woods©. I just hope you'll be still here to receive it! :-?

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Insom,
Have you gotten the package yet? I havent heard from you confirming. Let me know becouse I used tracking on it. Be blessed bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS