My Christmas Gloat & Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Well here is my tool Christmas gloat. I have wanted one for some time. Had one some time ago but was stolen and I never replaced. So Kids and LOML decided to shut me up :crossedlips:and get me another.
My older Granddaughters and the kids also gave us a trip I have always wanted and that was a cruise to Alaska. LOML don't want to go as she is afraid of the water. :no::argue: I think that alone was worth a few tools.:eek::nah: I am really Blessed. :eusa_clap The rest of the pictures are in my gallery if anyone is interested. Hope you all have gotten most of what you wanted. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showphoto.php?photo=29786&ppuser=416 Oh Happy Day! :icon_cheers Terry

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Terry sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and a great family.

Dcoop

New User
David
Terry, The trip to Alaska is mostly smooth sailing because you are in the inside passage way most of the time and it is like sailing across a large lake with mountains on both sides. We went when I retired in '06 and loved it. Have a great and safe trip.
Dave

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sweet saw Terry.....how do you plug it in???? You'll love the Alaskan cruise. My wife and I did a 9 day for our Honeymoon. Like mentioned it's very smooth, and if you're on a big ship, it's more like staying in a hotel. The scenery is breathtaking, and the port-of-calls are really fun. If you've never been to the Pacific NW you are in for a real treat, it's a whole different world up there.

Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Sweet saw Terry.....how do you plug it in???? You'll love the Alaskan cruise. My wife and I did a 9 day for our Honeymoon. Like mentioned it's very smooth, and if you're on a big ship, it's more like staying in a hotel. The scenery is breathtaking, and the port-of-calls are really fun. If you've never been to the Pacific NW you are in for a real treat, it's a whole different world up there.

Dave:)

Puppy Power!:rotflm::gar-La;:widea::nah:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and a great family.

I have a Wonderful Family and I am so Blessed. They wanted me to have this trip as I have always dreamed of going. With my health going downhill they decided to go for the trip. Just hope I will be well enough to enjopy it.:dontknow:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry, The trip to Alaska is mostly smooth sailing because you are in the inside passage way most of the time and it is like sailing across a large lake with mountains on both sides. We went when I retired in '06 and loved it. Have a great and safe trip.
Dave

I have talked with so many people who have taken the cruise and they just loved it. Before I retired my boss took the trip and he didn't want to come back. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS