Multiple Routers 2

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some more equipment from the 2nd widow selling husbands tools. Husband was a painter, QA furniture maker and guitar maker. Some prices marked - usually 80% retail - she's done some homework. Offers welcomed. I'll relay your offer and will PE to the Extravaganza if the offer is accepted and I have room.

If it is mounted, you get the mount/table with it.
Unknown-28.jpeg

Colt counter. Yes that is a dial indicator on the back of the table. You get it all.

Unknown-23.jpeg

This is some sort of a turntable mount for this Colt. Not sure how it turns. There are some sanding discs included. You get it all.

Unknown-9.jpeg

Lonely Craftsman

Unknown-10.jpeg

Lonely MLCS (or is it MCLS) router with some lift mount.

Unknown-13.jpeg
Th

This is a nice Rockler router table (I believe it is this one Rockler HPL Router Table with Fence and Rock-Steady Stand) that has a Jessem fence (not Rockler) and IIRC a Porter-Cable router (pictured) . Looks like it has had very limited use. Sorry, no pictures from the top. Dovetail jigs included.

Unknown-14.jpeg

And another router. PC?

Unknown-33.jpeg

And another Colt.

Attachments

• Unknown-13.jpeg
    Unknown-13.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I am interested in knowing what she wants for the "... nice Rockler router table ... Jessem fence ... Porter-Cable router" and the "Lonely MLCS with lift "

Would also appreciate better/more pictures of each.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Make an offer. She knows retail values.
It's a minimum 1 hour trip for more photos. If I return it will be for purchase pickups only.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS