Move to the darkside....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
No, not that darkside, the other... errr, other other darkside....

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've not completely fallen off the face of the planet. It's been a crazy month for our family and will probably stay that way for a few more. My wife has just gone back to work for the first time since our daughter was born. She's working part-time as a hostess for a friends restaurant (Big plug for the Piedmont in Durham, excellent food from locally grown, organic sources) and is out 3 nights a week so I'm home with the kids. In addition I've accepted a new position at work. I've moved from the techinical side to management (that darkside) and suddenly have 13 direct reports who were previously teammates. They're all excellent people and I'm very excited about the opportunity while being extremely humbled (and a bit scared) by the responsibility. I expect it to be a busy and intense fall....

I'm not going anywhere and I'll be here as much as I can, just not sure what that means yet.

Travis

Last edited:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Congrats all around!

Thats a lot of wonderful changes!

Don't worry, we'll just leave all your todo's in the queue. Some of our tasks are 2+ years overdue :)

Jim

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Family first and foremost~
Hope things calm into a suitable routine for all soon.
Enjoy your family, don't forget about yourself, and we'll be here when you can make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS