Moderators and Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just a quick explanation why this forum is both for Admin and moderators.

In my view, the only difference between the two is that the administrators know how to use control panel. In my mind we are all responsible for the smooth running of the site. All administrators have moderation privilages.

I would like to think of this as a "team" thing.

Oh one other thing. I 'm not sure everyone knows that this forum is here and is being monitored. So would all moderators and admins reply to this message so I'll know who is and who isn't see this stuff.

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
I saw it. Makes sense to me. Of course, I'm not sure that things making sense to me is much of an endorsement!:roll:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
cskipper said:
Should I be offended?:crybaby2: Or were you saying you saw the post too?

Sorry, cskip...took me a while to get that. Yes, I was just acknowledging the thread...no, I wasn't going for the insult....that time ;)

clowman

Clay Lowman
DL.. best thing for you to do, in addition to monitoring it, is to suscribe to it, as well as your assigned forum. That way you get an email when something is posted.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
clowman said:
DL.. best thing for you to do, in addition to monitoring it, is to subscribe to it, as well as your assigned forum. That way you get an email when something is posted.

Subscription added. Thanks Clay:icon_thum

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS