Miter gauge - Recommendations

itreachesout

New User
Patrick
I have one of the original JessEm Mite-R-Excel miter gauges that's rock solid and dead on. Sweet miter slot bar compensation system. Because I use a sled most of the time, it sits on its dedicated rack. I'd let it go for $175.00. I even have the original packaging and instructions.

View attachment 191593
Ed, I'm about a year and a half late, but if you've still got that Jessem Gauge collecting dust, I'll gladly take it off your hands/rack!

wooduser

New User
Lecil
I like the basic incra and add the Rockler sliding fence that they just came out with recently.

Lecil

Bill J

Bill
User
I bought a Harvey when I bought my bandsaw and love it. It is still pretty new so I can't comment on longevity but it is really accurate and the stops are easy to use.
and they are on sale!

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
If I did not have an Osbourne, I would try the Harvey. I wanted a smaller conventional one too, so I picked up a "Fulton" from Amazon. Actually a very nice piece for a conventional and inexpensive miter gauge. Quite happy with it.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I have this
1627009696294.png
drill pro chinesum from banggood I paid 59.00 for it . It is accurate ...not any pizzazz, just works. I don't use a miter much so when I got this last year, I just needed something not to pricey.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS