Missing Ad??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
I just noticed that there is no Woodcraft ad along the side. Did they drop their sponsorship?:icon_scra

Wonderingly,
Ray

RayH

New User
Ray
Thanks. First time I've seen them on the left. I've got to look around more often:embaresse. Must mean our sponsor list is growing so that it takes both sides.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Ray

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Unless, something has changed, Woodcraft does not directly pay for their ad. Instead we get a percentage of sales that are derived from clicking on their ad. It has never amounted to much

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Unless, something has changed, Woodcraft does not directly pay for their ad. Instead we get a percentage of sales that are derived from clicking on their ad. It has never amounted to much

We moved it to the left to allow room for paying sponsors.

RayH

New User
Ray
Hate to say it, but it sounds like we should make more purchases from them via web site rather than the local store. Naw. That doesn't make it. Keep the ad as a footnote.:tinysmile_cry_t: Next time I'm in there I'll ask them about maybe changing this.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I doubt that there is anything that can be done. The click thru ad comes from corporate not the local franchise. The franchise can not advertise on the web by the rules of their franchise agreement.

If fact the only reason we got the ad that we did was because Tom Hintz helped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors