Mikeyboy82

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I saw this member when he joined and thought that he might raise a red flag to Steve. Out of state, commercial member, but hasn't stated what his "product" is. He never replied to my welcome e-mail inquiring what his commercial interests are. Then he made a very bizarre, but funny posting this morning. Which I moved to the more appropriate basement. What y'all think?
Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
I just saw this. We'll see. Where's Barcelona, SC anyways? I couldn't find it on mapquest. I dare not watch those videos from my office. anything from humpingfrog... will surely have big brother down on me, or humpingchicken, or humping anything for that matter.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
We need to keep an eye on this guy. I tried redirect him this morning asking him to post an intro in the Who We Are forum. Definitely not your run of your mill WW'er. Dave, when you opened those videos did you have a bunch of singles ads on the right side of your screen? I did and they were all from Fayetteville. I guess I need to run that spy ware program again now.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yea, I opened them but the singles ads were from Raleigh. And rather cute:oops: I've seen that before...how do they know where I live???

cskipper

Cathy
I didn't open the videos. I do agree with moving the post. It was a strange way to enter a group.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry guys, I didn't see him before. I just banned him from site. He was spamming and fhising for his site, humpfrog.??

His Ip address was invalid. I deleted his thread and banned him.

But watch out, he'll be back in some other disguise

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
DaveO said:
Yea, I opened them but the singles ads were from Raleigh. And rather cute:oops: I've seen that before...how do they know where I live???

Those are fake ads, just click on one. As to where you live. It is a educated guess based on your IP address.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
SteveColes said:
Those are fake ads, just click on one. As to where you live. It is a educated guess based on your IP address.

Dang it.........and here I was fantasizing that all those gals were looking for me too. Thanks for busting my bubble Steve.:lol:

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS